It's identical to any other static library. You pull the .a and the required headers into your project, and also add their path to library search paths.
Articles in this section
- Do you have any tutorial or documentation on how to set up superpowered with android studio?
- Do you offer OSX example projects?
- Does "Superpowered Audio SDK" mean files in https://github.com/superpoweredSDK/Low-Latency-Android-Audio-iOS-Audio-Engine/tree/master/Superpowered directory?
- Does it work on iOS simulators?
- How can I install Superpowered?
- How to build app with Superpowered lib for NDK less than 23?
- How to set up SuperPowered in Xcode or a demo app for iOS?
- I can't find any instructions on how to install/set up the Superpowered SDK for Xcode. Can you help me setting up the SDK or forward me instructions on how to do so?
- I understand how to import the classes in the jni folder, but I'm not sure where to start?
- I'm not understanding how to create for Android platform the same example used for iOS (SuperpoweredOfflineProcessingExample) I need to create a .cpp file ?