The SuperpoweredAndroidAudioIO class lets you access the direct audio buffers in memory.
Articles in this section
- How can I access direct audio buffer?
- I don’t seem to be able to get it to build with bitcode enabled.
- I have a question around allocating buffersizes. What does the 16 and 64 stand for?
- In the offline example you add 8 to the samplesDecoded when you call createSuperpoweredAudiobufferlistElement. Why do you add 8?
- In the time domain, are audio samples LPCM? Or non-linear / compressed?
- Please tell me more about the buffer array. What is the data and how does it work on different platforms?
- We have been experiencing occasions when we suddenly lose audio for all sounds played via Superpowered?
- Your website says that you've done away with audio graph abstractions. I take this to mean that Superpowered can still provide the same functionality as an audio graph but without as many complex classes?