HLS playback is integrated into SuperpoweredAdvancedAudioPlayer. The SDK contains both an Android and an iOS example project specifically for HLS. There is no special system requirement at all.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a trial for HLS?
- Can we use encrypted content with Superpowered?
- Do you guys provide implementation of the hls server on android or the player or both?
- I pointed to my mp3 file but HLS is not working.
- I would like to use Superpowered for streaming and applying effects on HLS aes-128 encrypted tracks. Does Superpowered support that?
- Is any literature available that explains the capabilities and use-cases for Superpowered HLS?
- Is it possible to add at Authorization HTTP header when using your HTTP live streaming?
- You guys have mentioned using AES-128 encryption. So the decryption part is done on the client side. Does it necessarily involve creating a decrypted temporary file? Is there any option in which no decrypted temporary file is created?