Our AAC decoder can handle 6 channels, but not Dolby. Dolby is a proprietary technology defended by licenses, you need to use Dolby tech for that.
Articles in this section
- Do you know where I can find example code for decoding a MP3 file to PCM for Android?
- Do you support FLAC format?
- Is BIFS decoding for mp4 available?
- Is it possible to merge two .ogg audio file?
- Is there a different version of Superpowered SDK / codecs that support Dolby 5.1 channel audio format?
- The tempo and pitch of the dumped audio file sounds changed while listening with other raw supported player. Approx pitch by +4 and tempo by +10