You can apply these effects on the same output buffer of your player.
Articles in this section
- Is possible to apply an audio effect without playing the original track?
- Do you have a DC offset removal function?
- Do you have a direct convolution feature?
- Do you have reverb and delay in Superpowered?
- Does Superpowered offer Auto-Tune effects?
- Is there a possibility in Superpowered to apply different effects like filter, flanger, eq, etc. on a single SuperpoweredAdvancedAudioPlayer instance?
- Is there any way I can implement a robotic sound effect (for example using Ring Modulator)?