Generating a sine wave is not very difficult. You can find an example in the Examples_Android folder, complex USB example program.
Articles in this section
- Can Superpowered handle midi events?
- Do you have a midi synth function or supporting that?
- Do you have a noise reduction algorithm in your SDK?
- Do you have networking features to stream to other devices?
- Do you offer video streaming?
- How can I generate a sine wave?
- How can I setup a metronome?
- I am unable to set its "bit-depth". I need 24bits. Please how can I go about this?
- I get Superpowered SDK, but I don't have experience with programming or anything else. Help?
- I want to create the "audio level meter" for the player that's currently playing in the app. How is this possible?