The offline example project shows you how to read a file and apply an effect to it. It's an iOS project, but every Superpowered-related code is cross-platform.
Articles in this section
- How to apply an effect on 1 of the tracks when playing 2 tracks at the same time?
- How can I add an effect to a track and save changes with applied effect to the original file?
- How to apply an effect on one track when playing two tracks at the same time?
- How to use your SDK to add effect to recorded audio file?
- I still have no idea how to intergrate. For example, the Superpowered3BandEQ. Could you provide me maybe an example how to do that?
- I need to implement a surround sound effect like a stereo-widening effect similar to the Virtualizer() API in the android.os.media Do you have any suggestions or direction on which superpowered API gives a similar outcome?