Please check the offline example project. Applying an effect is easy, as there is no need for extra buffering steps due to the fixed buffer size of time stretching.
Articles in this section
- How to apply an effect on 1 of the tracks when playing 2 tracks at the same time?
- How can I add an effect to a track and save changes with applied effect to the original file?
- How to apply an effect on one track when playing two tracks at the same time?
- How to use your SDK to add effect to recorded audio file?
- I still have no idea how to intergrate. For example, the Superpowered3BandEQ. Could you provide me maybe an example how to do that?
- I need to implement a surround sound effect like a stereo-widening effect similar to the Virtualizer() API in the android.os.media Do you have any suggestions or direction on which superpowered API gives a similar outcome?