It depends on the method you'd like to use to check the precise frequency. If you'd like to do some FFT-based solution, the SuperpoweredFrequencyDomain class can be really helpful (check the frequencies example project how to use).
Articles in this section
- Can I do a power spectrum through superpowered sdk?
- Does it make sense to apply a filter before I am in the frequency domain?
- I want to find the dominant frequency of the signal and to print it out as a number. How can I do this?
- I would like to build a simple but precise guitar tuner. Can this library be useful for creating simple and precise guitar tuner?
- I'm wondering if the SDK has built in pitch detection?
- Is it possible to detect offline sounds (not speech) like alarm or barking dogs with your SDK ?
- When "SuperpoweredFrequencyDomain" of an example is installed in iPhone5, noise rings