The time stretcher is great for live application as well.
Articles in this section
- Is there a compiled executable to test Superpowered time stretching?
- Does the time stretcher work in real-time too?
- How many channels are supported for time-stretch?
- The time stretcher is good for live, or only for offline processing?
- After I increase the rate of the whole song, increasing by 50% (1.5), there is an attenuation of about 6 db. This seems to be the same at a new rate of 1.75. This doesn't seem to occur when slowing the song down. Any ideas what's going on?
- I noticed that the time stretcher cannot stretch beyond 4x, as in if I pass in a parameter of 4.5, it will just get truncated to 4. I assume there is also a lower limit of 1/4. Is it possible to remove such limit, or extend it to 6 and 1/6?
- How much CPU the real-time stretching of a stereo stream (let’s say 44.1k) will take using your library? Do you think 5 is possible?
- How do I timestretch audio to fit a certain BPM? If I have a drum loop at 90BPM, how do I play it at 120 BPM without pitch changes?
- The positions in the player might be affected by the tempo change?
- I am using your SDK for iOS and I would like to change pitch of a sound seamlessly. At the moment it seems to start over or in some way reset it because the transition is not smooth.