We offer the Superpowered Recorder class to record audio to disk in WAV format.
Articles in this section
- Can you please describe how to implement recording?
- Do you know how to record audio on iOS and Android. Storing it in the file system and then retrieving it and loading it in the AdvancedAudioPlayer?
- I used the functions createWAV, fwrite and closeWAV, and they could to save files in app data directory but not in the sdcard. Why is that?
- Is it possible to export the output of the audio engine (if supported) to a .wav file or any other media extension?
- We want to save files into WAV. What is the best method for that?