Yes, the data is directly available in buffers (left side) and buffers (right side), then those are immediately converted into "interleaved", because Superpowered likes interleaved audio.
Articles in this section
- I tried the FrequencyDomain Example and now I would like to get the raw data
- If I look at SuperpoweredFrequencyDomain example, I understand that the data is in the buffers of the callback function. Am I correct?
- Is it possible to have the SuperpoweredFrequencyDomain obj apply a windowing function (Hamming for example) on time-domain data before doing the FFT?
- Should one timeDomainToFrequencyDomain() call are required after one addInput() call?
- We currently fetch audio from iPhone’s in-build microphone and on it we have to apply FFT filtering.
- What are the numbers I receive means during the Frequency Domain work?