We have written a number of articles on audio latency. Have you seen: http://superpowered.com/superpowered-android-media-server http://superpowered.com/android-marshmallow-latency http://superpowered.com/androidaudiopathlatency http://superpowered.com/latency
Articles in this section
- Can I use the Superpowered SDK to grab samples from a built-in Android or iOS microphone with low latency?
- How can I use the same code (FrequencyDomain.cpp) to read mono (single microphone) audio input?
- I'm developing a professional audio application for Android and iOS and am using the publically downloadable Superpowered library. Is the Media Server the best solution possible on Android?
- If I installed superpowered media server, will most Android apps use it?
- If I were to make my one USB mic, how would I ensure your system accepts its input?
- Is it possible that the user can play a piano and hear it with the lowest latency?
- Is there a microphone pass-through to the headphone out?
- Would be super interesting to see a blog post on how you measure audio latency. Do you have such articles?