As of summer of 2017, we don't offer such feature.
Articles in this section
- Can I somehow load audio into a buffer, then use that one buffer as a source for multiple audio players?
- Can it preload audio files into memory (like SoundPool does) so it can play them without that huge Android's latency ?
- Do you have a silence removal function during the playback?
- Do you have a support for Spotify?
- Do you mean with "classic instantiation" that I should keep 8 separate member variables of SuperpoweredAdvancedAudioPlayer in the class?
- Do you support the playback of DRM protected content?
- Does the player work with 32 bit PCM WAV?
- I need to be able to write chunks of audio data to the player while it is playing. Any idea if that can be done?
- I need to re-use the same sound effect that repeats and overlaps. For each sound to be able to play overlapping with itself (but with slightly different start points), up to 3 times would I need 60 players?
- I need to set up 4 players that can play simultaneously. Do I need to change anything regarding stereoBuffer's initialization?