Yes, it's possible.
Articles in this section
- Does Superpowered SDK support inter-app iOS function?
- Does the iOS class supports audio input?
- Please tell me more about reading the mic input?
- On iOS Is there any way two microphones can be accessed?
- Is there anyway to use the other microphone instead of the previous one ?
- Are Superpowered and Core Audio are mutually exclusive?
- Can superpowered output audio faster than direct implementation of AURemoteIO, on an iOS device?
- Is it possible to choose between playing the output through the high speaker (the one you use for phoning) and output through the low speaker (the one for playing music)?
- Is it possible to route audio to the 3.5mm lightning audio adapter as well as the headphone jack on iPad?
- I am unable to stop and deallocate an SuperpoweredIOSAudioIO instance