Yes, check the SuperpoweredOfflineAnalyzer class. It does exactly that and more!
Articles in this section
- I’m planning to build an ios app which will need to do some pitch and tempo detection. Which part of Superpowered should I start with?
- I understand that the upper 4 bits are the bass notes 0-11 and that the lower 4 bits are the mid notes 0-11, but I am getting a number. How do I know what are the bass notes are?
- Am I correct in thinking I need to copy the SuperpoweredAnalyzer.h file into my jni folder?
- Can I generate a waveform image with Superpowered? I am thinking about using the offline rendering method's low/mid/highWaveform.
- Is the Analyzer applicable to monophonic tracks only? Or it works for the polyphonic multi tracks as well?
- Is it possible to get analyzed data during offline processing ?