Superpowered's features, especially the band pass filter bank, do NOT write to disk at all. The only Superpowered feature writing to disk is the SuperpoweredRecorder.
Articles in this section
- Are your libraries available for use in embedded systems?
- Do you have a list of developers with experience in the SDK?
- Do you have any examples of reading the buffer of an iTunes Media Asset, and determining the BPM on the fly?
- Does Superpowered write to the disk the processes?
- Is that true that lower sample rates consume less battery?
- Is that true that the developers who use your SDK will have a higher audio performance?
- We would like to use Java in high-performance audio. Is that possible?
- What processor ARM do you recommend for running the system?
- Will Superpowered be faster than SoundPool if I try it?