Yes. Use a bandpass filter. SuperpoweredFilter has it, and then perhaps you can use the Goertzel algorithm on the results if needed.
Articles in this section
- Are there any resources you can share about how to approach an auto mixer with Superpowered?
- Can I use Superpowered to detect DTMF tones?
- Can I use the offline analyzer for real-time pitch detection?
- Can your tool detect and export more fine-grained pitch data in Hz/msec using MIDI pitch bend messages ?
- Does the Superpowered API do pitch detection based on a monophonic vocal recording in mp3 format or compare and return Hz/msec for each detected pitch?
- I don't know how to return most of the analysis results from Offline Analyzer to my java code so that I can use and display them. Do you have any tips?
- I'm analyzing audio at the rate of 400 sample frames which has a 200-sample overlap at 16 KHz. I would be grateful if you could provide me a setup on how to do that?