No, there is no way to get around RemoteIO in the user (app) space. We are using that too. Using RemoteIO you can go really down with latency, such as 64 or 128 samples.
Articles in this section
- Does Superpowered SDK support inter-app iOS function?
- Does the iOS class supports audio input?
- Please tell me more about reading the mic input?
- On iOS Is there any way two microphones can be accessed?
- Is there anyway to use the other microphone instead of the previous one ?
- Are Superpowered and Core Audio are mutually exclusive?
- Can superpowered output audio faster than direct implementation of AURemoteIO, on an iOS device?
- Is it possible to choose between playing the output through the high speaker (the one you use for phoning) and output through the low speaker (the one for playing music)?
- Is it possible to route audio to the 3.5mm lightning audio adapter as well as the headphone jack on iPad?
- I am unable to stop and deallocate an SuperpoweredIOSAudioIO instance