Lower sample rates with Superpowered do not consume less power. Operating on the native sample rate of your audio device is the best for battery life, and that is 48000 Hz on most mobile devices.
Articles in this section
- Are your libraries available for use in embedded systems?
- Do you have a list of developers with experience in the SDK?
- Do you have any examples of reading the buffer of an iTunes Media Asset, and determining the BPM on the fly?
- Does Superpowered write to the disk the processes?
- Is that true that lower sample rates consume less battery?
- Is that true that the developers who use your SDK will have a higher audio performance?
- We would like to use Java in high-performance audio. Is that possible?
- What processor ARM do you recommend for running the system?
- Will Superpowered be faster than SoundPool if I try it?