HTTP Live Streaming technology is based on index files and audio files. Please check Apple's documentation: https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/NetworkingInternet/Conceptual/StreamingMediaGuide/Introduction/Introduction.html It's not like pointing to a single mp3 file.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a trial for HLS?
- Can we use encrypted content with Superpowered?
- Do you guys provide implementation of the hls server on android or the player or both?
- I pointed to my mp3 file but HLS is not working.
- I would like to use Superpowered for streaming and applying effects on HLS aes-128 encrypted tracks. Does Superpowered support that?
- Is any literature available that explains the capabilities and use-cases for Superpowered HLS?
- Is it possible to add at Authorization HTTP header when using your HTTP live streaming?
- You guys have mentioned using AES-128 encryption. So the decryption part is done on the client side. Does it necessarily involve creating a decrypted temporary file? Is there any option in which no decrypted temporary file is created?