For a simple metronome, we recommend to decode your "tick" sound to memory, then simply copy the audio bytes by counting the number of samples for maximum timing precision.
Articles in this section
- Can Superpowered handle midi events?
- Do you have a midi synth function or supporting that?
- Do you have a noise reduction algorithm in your SDK?
- Do you have networking features to stream to other devices?
- Do you offer video streaming?
- How can I generate a sine wave?
- How can I setup a metronome?
- I am unable to set its "bit-depth". I need 24bits. Please how can I go about this?
- I get Superpowered SDK, but I don't have experience with programming or anything else. Help?
- I want to create the "audio level meter" for the player that's currently playing in the app. How is this possible?